Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Update

I have received feedback from my committee members and it is productive. I wish they would've just said I was brilliant, but I knew they wouldn't, so I go back to revise them this weekend.

Still plugging away at reading. I never think I read enough and sometimes I think I am reading way too much. Is there ever any real balance?

I have decided I never feel truly comfortable in this process. I am always in a state of worry. I am anxious. Some moments are better than others, and I would like to think I will feel better come April, after I am done with the comps, but I am sure I will feel like a fraud at some point for the rest of my life. Oh well, I can deal.

I actually cleaned some of my house today, which felt good. I am not going to campus tomorrow and that makes me happy (even if I'll just be working from home).

But for tonight, I am going to relax and watch Modern Family.

No comments: